Finally turning the corner with my 64 D100

-

my5thmopar

Life Long MOPAR Owner
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of members on here have trucks so I thought I would share. Six months of cutting, welding and rust removal. Now I'm beginning to put this thing back together. My Dart is being neglected a little and got some stuff to fix on it too. I'm hopping to have the underside and firewall painted and the cab back on the frame by the end of July.

Attachments

• IMG_0439.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0475.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 155
I see you have neat project going on. i'm piecing back together a 63 dart (slant) I dropped in the eng trans yesterday, i assume the tranny to be 65 ( internal filter(, the crossmember will have to have offset insulator. i'm wondering if I have a pickup trannns???? can you tell me if your trans crossmember will use the insulator that sits in middle of crossmember or tanks an offset bushing, and if so what the crossmember looks like?????? thanks for any insight. and good luck with the truck. I would really like to have early truck.....

I love those years of trucks.My buddy had a clean 68 .I have always wanted one but my 67 Dart is still sitting as i collect everything for it so i guess the truck will have to wait.

I see you have neat project going on. i'm piecing back together a 63 dart (slant) I dropped in the eng trans yesterday, i assume the tranny to be 65 ( internal filter(, the crossmember will have to have offset insulator. i'm wondering if I have a pickup trannns???? can you tell me if your trans crossmember will use the insulator that sits in middle of crossmember or tanks an offset bushing, and if so what the crossmember looks like?????? thanks for any insight. and good luck with the truck. I would really like to have early truck.....

Does this pix answer your question?

Attachments

• IMG_0451.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 99
-
Back