Find the man in the beans

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!!

And, yes, the man is really there!!

Attachments

• beans.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 401
I started reading, assumed it was a joke and started scrolling down without even looking, then I saw the man out of the corner of my eye as I scrolled down. What does it count as when you find him without even looking?

This is a joke about male pattern baldness isn't it.

Took me about 15 seconds - but I started at the top, and now that I have found him, is he a has-bean?
Daryl

I spent over 5 minutes staring at the beans thinking they were going to shape shift into an image of a man.....then I gave up and saw a little face.

I was looking for a man not a face!

Thanks a lot.....my eye's are burning now...:glasses2::p

Mop

Of course his mom knows....she's the one who suggested he get out of the basement and take the job.:toothy3:

I spent over 5 minutes staring at the beans thinking they were going to shape shift into an image of a man.....then I gave up and saw a little face.

I was looking for a man not a face!

Thanks a lot.....my eye's are burning now...:glasses2::p

Mop

Me to. LOL I gave up in 20 seconds though. Must have a short attention span or some thing.

Attachments

• rum.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 347
Took me awhile but once I found him it was easy to see him, how could I miss that at first. Good one, lets have more of these, my brain needs exercise.

Not a coffee drinker - love the smell, hate the taste - but found him after just a few seconds.
Bet he never sleeps with all that caffeine!

took about 4-5seconds started at the top and scanned down for any obvious differences. Would have found him a lot faster had I started at the bottom.

Maybe I want my left side to be stronger..... lol

I saw a bunch of things with slits in the middle.

Guess I'm not good at looking for a man.:dontknow:

...kidding-took about 10 seconds probably:)

Spotted that little bean head seems right away, I walk softly and blend in , so it was a naturel for me :thumrigh:

keep looking he is there
it is a chinese artist named liu bolin
he stands perfectly still while two assistants paint him into the backround

Attachments

• bolin 6.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 88
took about 4-5seconds started at the top and scanned down for any obvious differences. Would have found him a lot faster had I started at the bottom.

Maybe I want my left side to be stronger..... lol

After I read that, I scrolled up an saw it in 1/2 second.

-
Back