Finding my Father's Car

-

FlyingFalcon

Reaction score
Hey FABO. I was riding around with my father one day, and we saw what he swore had to be his first car. Same color, same year, same wheels, everything really. Sadly it was going one way, and we were going the other. Now, I know it might be a long shot, but I know the city it is located in and a bunch of details about the car. Is there anyway I can find the owner to contact him? Does anyone have any ideas? I'll have a good bit of money when I get back from tech school with the Air Force and I'd love to surprise my Dad and give something back to the guy that's given so much to me.

Thanks FABO

maybe it would be a good idea to tell us everything you know about the car and what city you saw it in and when and possibly an old picture of it .

maybe it would be a good idea to tell us everything you know about the car and what city you saw it in and when and possibly an old picture of it .

It's a 1973 Dodge Charger, yellow with a white vinyl top. Keystone wheels. It's in Jacksonville Florida. I'm close by, so I was more wondering if there was a way to find out who owns it and how to get I'm contact with them, but if someone has seen it around that would be even better

If you have the vin number and get someone to check into it would be the best way. But a yellow 73 Charger in Jacksonville might be tough to find unless the guy takes it to car shows and cruise ins

Might try looking for Mopar clubs in the area also and put the word out to them.

Good luck in finding it and surprising your dad

-
Back