Firearms ... powder coated!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Most of you know me as "the" choice for powder coating on your car parts. I received this email from my powder supplier today and just wanted to pass it along.

Manufacturer Of Performance Proven Coatings
NIC Industries, Inc. Shot Show 2010, booth # 4344
Please come by our 2010 Shot Show booth where we will be displaying Cerakote FirearmCoatings, offering improved performance and reliabilty over conventional firearm finishes. This state-of-the-art coating technology out-performs any competitors coating in both laboratory settings and real world applications. More manufacturers choose Cerakote than other finish.

Enter to win a Nighthawk Custom 1911 at NIC Industries Booth!
See Details Below.
1911.1.bmp

(Please note gun pictured above is for reference only and will not be the actual gun)

Also NIC Industries will be teaming up with Nighthawk Custom to raffle off a Nighthawk Custom Single Edition Wounded Warrior Project 1911. The 1911 GRP will feature a two tone Cerakote Sniper Grey and Graphite Black ceramic finish with custom engraving on the frame. Tickets can be purchased for $5.00 with all the proceeds benefiting the Wounded Warrior Project. The firearm will be on display at the Cerakote booth, # 4344 and the drawing will be held on Friday, Jan. 22nd at 1:00 pm PST. Entrants need not be present to win.

We look forward to seeing you there!
If you have any questions please contact Brandon Grady, (541) 826-1922.
You are receiving this email because you opted to receive our newsletter on or website or have expressed interest in receiving news on upcoming events or special offers.

Unsubscribe [email protected] from this list.

Our mailing address is:
NIC Industries, Inc. 7050 Sixth Street
White City, OR 97503

Add us to your address book

Copyright (C) 2009 NIC Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.

Forward this email to a friend
Update your profile

open.php

I don't want to hold myself out as having experience in this field but I'm more than willing to learn!!! (Hey, ya gotta start somewhere :-D ... if it's metal, I can coat it.)

I know there's a lot of gun lovers on this site -- me included -- so feel free to let me know if you would like more information on the Nighthawk raffle or getting your own firearms prettied up.

I'm not a gun guy but that is interesting. I would love to have this done to my old 12 gauge, single shot "mole blaster" shotgun.

I have thought about coating some firearms but a couple gunsmiths told me that it would mess up the tolerances. Figured it would be good for an AK, it could stand a little tolerance stacking...

Capt. Zorro, that's perfectly understandable. I'm sure a qualified coater would keep the powder restricted to the outside where it wouldn't interfere with any close tolerances.

-
Back