First day on the lake in SC!!

-

Tsully

Reaction score
Spending the first day on the lake this season here in South Carolina with the Wife!!! She’s chilling on the bow soaking up the rays while I just sit back and admire the view!!!!

E82E25FA-AA35-4803-9D1F-5D5DD4B30647.jpeg

You're gonna go blind!! All I did was peek, and now I'm wearing glasses! :rofl:Which lake? We go to Hartwell sometimes, to ride jet skis.

You're gonna go blind!! All I did was peek, and now I'm wearing glasses! :rofl:Which lake? We go to Hartwell sometimes, to ride jet skis.
I’ll let the wife know about you needing glasses!
We were on Lake Moultrie today!

We’re planning on a trip to Hartwell sometime this summer and camp for the weekend I’ll let you know when we head that way!!!

Let me know, and if we're not at the beach maybe we can run down to the lake. We are about 2 hours away, and we usually go to my wife's sisters place which is off of exit 2 in SC, coming out of GA. We used to camp at Twin Lakes up near Clemson, before we sold our 5th wheel to buy the tin condo at the beach....lol.

Let me know, and if we're not at the beach maybe we can run down to the lake. We are about 2 hours away, and we usually go to my wife's sisters place which is off of exit 2 in SC, coming out of GA. We used to camp at Twin Lakes up near Clemson, before we sold our 5th wheel to buy the tin condo at the beach....lol.

Will do!! What Beach are you at...Myrtle?

Yep.....we have a camper in the permanent section of Myrtle Beach Travel Park. My wife is leaving here in a few minutes to go and spend the rest of the month down there. I go for conjugal visits on weekends...lol.

-
Back