First street race? ......(ages ago,of course!).

-
My Mom was big into legit dragging, back in the day, so I was discouraged from street racing. My best story comes from 2001.

I was in a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9 Cold Air Box and K/N and chip, no other mods, pulling a 16ft camper trailer(2100# loaded). At a light where on the other side right lane ends, I am in the left lane.

Get a spud in a Mazda Miata fart can next to me, and he starts farting.

My wife says "No he isn't, and do not let him get away with it"
My reply "You sure"
"Yes" she says.

Light turns green and we are going, little punk never had a chance had the trailer past him, and he was on the gravel shoulder as the guy behind me had the same idea.
He was in a 3500 Dodge HD Cummings Turbo, I heard him sucking in the air, so what ever he had going was pretty mean, he was pulling at least a 35ft trailer.

2 for 1 special!

I got permission before I had to ask for forgiveness, which is why this is my favorite story.

definately was not my first street race but last year in november during the fall semester i raced a guy from school in a 2002 honda civic with my slanty/ OD 68 dart and won .......i never knew average ppl have such horrible reaction time. i won i won ....and rubbed it in that he lost to a girl in an old car with a tired slant six :laughing::laughing::laughing:

another time i won on my way to school against a Subaru WRX .....i think he was flirting with me or something .....a WRX Vs. an old tired slanty REALLY!!....he should have been able to smoke me twice before i even got started :laughing::laughing::laughing:

definately was not my first street race but last year in november during the fall semester i raced a guy from school in a 2002 honda civic with my slanty/ OD 68 dart and won .......i never knew average ppl have such horrible reaction time. i won i won ....and rubbed it in that he lost to a girl in an old car with a tired slant six :laughing::laughing::laughing:

another time i won on my way to school against a Subaru WRX .....i think he was flirting with me or something .....a WRX Vs. an old tired slanty REALLY!!....he should have been able to smoke me twice before i even got started :laughing::laughing::laughing:
hahaha rani he was just messing with you . Ive ran a WRX in my dakota but the time i got though the light he had me by 3 . And i even treed him lmao . Now we could talk bout the last one i had but there maybe a member get mad at me if i told the story of his loss hahahaha

My Mom was big into legit dragging, back in the day, so I was discouraged from street racing. My best story comes from 2001.

I was in a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9 Cold Air Box and K/N and chip, no other mods, pulling a 16ft camper trailer(2100# loaded). At a light where on the other side right lane ends, I am in the left lane.

Get a spud in a Mazda Miata fart can next to me, and he starts farting.

My wife says "No he isn't, and do not let him get away with it"
My reply "You sure"
"Yes" she says.

Light turns green and we are going, little punk never had a chance had the trailer past him, and he was on the gravel shoulder as the guy behind me had the same idea.
He was in a 3500 Dodge HD Cummings Turbo, I heard him sucking in the air, so what ever he had going was pretty mean, he was pulling at least a 35ft trailer.

2 for 1 special!

I got permission before I had to ask for forgiveness, which is why this is my favorite story.

:D I love it!!! I don't know how many times when I was hauling a trailer and some squirrel couldn't stand being behind me. I gave them what for every chance I got. Winning a few always made me feel good the rest of the trip.....lol.

-
Back