Fitech Fuel Command Center and Supercharger

-

jrcr_15

Reaction score
For those of you fellas that use the fitech fuel command centre (#40003) ... do you know off hand if it is capable of providing enough fuel for the dual forced induction set up (#30064)? It is a 671 roots blower on a stroked 340 (420ish)

I emailed Fitech and they have yet to get back to me and i am getting a bit ancy to pull the trigger on a sale a local speed shop has on their products.

I think it should be sufficient but it is a big investment.

Any thoughts?

For those of you fellas that use the fitech fuel command centre (#40003) ... do you know off hand if it is capable of providing enough fuel for the dual forced induction set up (#30064)? It is a 671 roots blower on a stroked 340 (420ish)

I emailed Fitech and they have yet to get back to me and i am getting a bit ancy to pull the trigger on a sale a local speed shop has on their products.

I think it should be sufficient but it is a big investment.

Any thoughts?

Having used an FCC I would not recommend it. while it may have the capacity it does not recirculate fuel to the tank. This makes it susceptible to overheating fuel and seizing the hi pressure pump. Look into their G Surge sump. It has several configurations available including dual pumps. it also completely recirculates unused fuel to the tank.

-
Back