Flint MI.

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
"Used to be that cars were made in Flint, and you could not drink the water in Mexico. Now the cars are made in Mexico and you can't drink the water in Flint!" Donald Trump

This is what happens when government policies, and the big unions, cause the manufacturers to move out. Now the govt doesn't have the big business tax base, and employed people to get tax money from, and things just go from bad to worse.

Just another example of Trump making something up to suit his needs without bothering to check the facts. Nobody at the Wayne assembly plant is losing their job, they are going to build something else that has a higher profit margin.

Ford has almost doubled their US employment numbers in the last five years and spent hundreds of millions on upgrading facilities in the US as well. GM has spent 2 billion upgrading and expanding facilities in the US, quite a bit of it right here in Michigan.

As for Flint, people connected with our state gov. made the poor choices about Flint's water system. I live 25 miles from Flint so I've been hearing all about what happened since the beginning.

For the record, I equally dislike Clinton and Trump, they're both very bad choices but for different reasons.

-
Back