flush mount aviation fuel filler

-

wracks71

Reaction score
i was looking for an alternative to the factory gas cap before i had my body work done and found this. they are sold by a company called British American Transfer Inc. i don't have a link,but you can find them online or call them at 941-355-0005. they have a lockable or non-lockable version. i got the lockable because you never know where you end up at a cruise or car show in a motel overnight,too many crackheads that steal stuff! not only that,if you don't buy the lockable,some dip_ _ _ _ might steal the cap because it looks cool,then they can't do anything with it because it only fits the filler!!
the only thing i had to do is turn the outside diameter to fit in the hole where the factory gas cap goes. then i put a little nail polish on it to keep it from oxidizing. they are not cheap,around $200,but look awsome i think and sure beat the lame chrome replacement caps!

filler1.jpg

filler2.jpg

filler3.jpg

filler4.jpg

filler1.jpg

filler2.jpg

filler3.jpg

filler4.jpg

I bought the same one awhile back.....very cool. Mine is going in a different spot though.

Looks good 8)

Thanks for shots of it on the car. Ive been seriously considering the same 1. Ive also been kicking around going with a motorcycle 1 and doing a little fab work to get it on.

On my factory flip top gas cap I have screws that aren't removable by a screw driver or pliers. You have to use a special tool to remove it. Just stating this if anyone is interested and using the stock cap and wants some extra security.

-
Back