flywheel casting # ?????

-

moparfan68

Reaction score
does anybody have a list or know where i can get a list of mopar flywheel casting #s any help would be apreciated. thanks guys and gals

I doubt you'll find one. Most of the 130 tooth flywheels are all cast with the same number, then altered if necessary to fit non-interenal balance applications.

I doubt you'll find one. Most of the 130 tooth flywheels are all cast with the same number, then altered if necessary to fit non-interenal balance applications.

Whats the # your talkin about. i run up on flywheels for sale every now and again im mainly wanting to make sure im actually gettin what i think im getting are the small block flywheels the same as slant sixes and what about the truck flywheels i know big block and small block are interchangable as long as there 130 teeth .

V8's and 6's don't use the same bolt pattern. There are quite a few different flywheels depending on your year, model, and clutch size. There are some that interchange between truck/van and car. What rig do you have that you're trying to match?

did you find the info you were looking for? i was wondering what junkyard flywheel i could use for my 4 speed. its a 1996 318 magnum motor bolted to a 1974 a833 4 speed. could i just get a flywheel from a 90's ram truck?

-
Back