For the first time ever

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
First time I’ve ever had to throw away unused 10% off Summit coupons. I’ll have to cut back on how many I grab next year. Only good till the end of December.

John, I’ve used 2 or 3 that you have given me and a couple from GTX John also. I appreciate you guys doing this.
Just ran out of money before the end of the year. Did get a couple bigger items though.
Thanks again to you both!

First time I’ve ever had to throw away unused 10% off Summit coupons. I’ll have to cut back on how many I grab next year. Only good till the end of December.
I'm using my last one in 10 days. Thank you by the way
I would have needed more if my dog wouldn't have gotten run over.

I still have not placed my order for the crate engine, save me one or send me a backup just in case please,

John
I have used all the ones you gave me. Thanks for the coupons this year.
Please keep grabbing them they are a big help to everyone!

Trust me, if I had any extra dough to spend, I'd have gotten a few.

I just pay Interest on the stuff... definitely not the best way to get stuff but I got the stuff lol
Yeah, I don't do that unless I absolutely have to. and I'm paying it off now from when I had to. Once I get it paid off, I'm sure Bidenomics will make me do it again.

Yeah, I don't do that unless I absolutely have to. and I'm paying it off now from when I had to. Once I get it paid off, I'm sure Bidenomics will make me do it again.
Yeah let's hope that CHUMP gets canned and anyways....I don't wanna get the thread thrown over to n&p lol

Ordered the Chevy traditional 427 stroker long block for our 58 Apache last night. I built a cart and had all my junk in order, I called in to speak with a representative all went well, the he transferred me to the billing department. I gave them the code that John shared. The lady on the phone explained that the code does not apply to engines, and a bunch of other crap. I asked her to tell me where I can read that info on the website. Boom, she puts me on hold for like 10 minutes, then the phone just hangs up. So I just went to my cart and started checking out to pay, put in the code and it worked. The phone started ringing and it was the lady calling me back. She started explaining that the code would not work she had been speaking with her manager. I said well when the phone hung up I just checked out as I normally would and the code worked. She was nice but I could tell she was pissed. Used a summit 10% discount and got 24 months interest free on the PayPal credit.
It was all pre approved by the wife, it’s a real Christmas miracle!

Once again thank you sir!
And Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, happy Festivus for the rest of us!

Ordered the Chevy traditional 427 stroker long block for our 58 Apache last night. I built a cart and had all my junk in order, I called in to speak with a representative all went well, the he transferred me to the billing department. I gave them the code that John shared. The lady on the phone explained that the code does not apply to engines, and a bunch of other crap. I asked her to tell me where I can read that info on the website. Boom, she puts me on hold for like 10 minutes, then the phone just hangs up. So I just went to my cart and started checking out to pay, put in the code and it worked. The phone started ringing and it was the lady calling me back. She started explaining that the code would not work she had been speaking with her manager. I said well when the phone hung up I just checked out as I normally would and the code worked. She was nice but I could tell she was pissed. Used a summit 10% discount and got 24 months interest free on the PayPal credit.
It was all pre approved by the wife, it’s a real Christmas miracle!

Once again thank you sir!
And Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, happy Festivus for the rest of us!

Glad everything worked out. Hopefully we can do it again next year.

-
Back