Ford guy helping his buddy go fishing.

-

A100

Reaction score
Hey, longtime buddy buying a barracuda. HE's a techie and not super mechanically savvy, whereas I restore cars for a living, so I'm going to need some brand specific help as I'm a Ford guy mostly. My Mopar history is a 70 A100 Custom Sportsman and a '65 Dart GT 273. Miss them both, sadly the Dart crashed out of my ownership and is gone. Anyway, happy to be here! Will have some noob questions for sure!

Welcome aboard

There are a few wicked cool A100s here as well

Thanks! Yes my a100 wasn't fast but had a homemade roofrack, all the chrome and all the door panels 273 / 727

Welcome. Some people will climb down your throat for not doing a search for the information you are seeking.
I often suggest using googles "site:" search tool to refine what information it is you are trying to find but it has mostly fallen on deaf ears on this site. That search option should be a sticky.

Last edited:
IMG_5971.jpeg

Welcome Aboard!
What year Barracuda? Pics yet?
What’s in YOUR garage, any cool old Dearborn iron?
What I personally like about this site is while we are obviously primarily a Mopar A-body forum, there’s great discussions about other Mopars, and conversations about “the others” don’t get beat upon (too much). Unlike some other sites I’ve been to, even within the Mopar community unfortunately.

Welcome, There is a mountain of cumulative Mopar knowledge here for you to call on. But....let us see some photos......we're all about photos.....

-
Back