Formed, Machined, and Assembled in the USA !!!

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
How about a list of companies that are still forming, machining, and assembling their products right here in the USA? (ok, North America if you will)

I'll start with this company, CVF Racing. They are out of Minnesota, and CNC machine/polish their products right in Minnesota. I have had great experiences with their products.

CVF Racing | Serpentine Kits, V-Belt Systems, Brackets, Pulleys and Hinges for Ford, Chevy, Chrysler and more.
Really? Then I wonder why they printed clear as day "MADE IN CHINA" on a water pump I very recently got from them for a friend's Chevy truck.

Really? Then I wonder why they printed clear as day "MADE IN CHINA" on a water pump I very recently got from them for a friend's Chevy truck.
LOL... i only look and bought their pulleys :)
But they ARE a company that still makes a product here in the USA.

CHivy .... China ... almost the same anyways??
:lol:

Last edited:
I think Edelbrock certainly could be here as well, as much of their product is formed, machined right here in the USA.

Again, if a company offers a large variety of parts, it's hard not to have some imported pieces. But I think Edelbrock qualifies as a USA supplier from all that I know (which isn't much :D :D)

Trick flow
Copied from the Trick Flow site....

"All Trick Flow products are 100 percent cast and machined in the USA. We feel this is important for a number of reasons. When we specify T6 heat-treated A356 virgin aluminum, our casting suppliers will supply test bars, which we can physically and chemically test to ensure that their quality meets our specifications."

CHivy .... China ... almost the same anyways??
:lol:
You laugh, but consider the Chinese car brand Chery. Three guesses why they made up that name, and the first two don't count.

See also: "Haier" Chinese appliances, which suck out loud. Even their name is a cheap knockoff of the second half of Liebherr, a legitimate company with a history of making worthy appliances. But MBAs gonna MBA, and Liebherr were shortsighted enough to get in bed with Qingdao Refrigerator Company in the 1980s. Once Qingdao slucked down all of Liebherr's expertise, they went on a worldwide buying spree—Fisher & Paykel Appliances in New Zealand, GE Appliances in America, etc—and it's growing difficult not to buy garbage from Haier or HiSense or other fine Chinese companies.

Last edited:
You laugh, but consider the Chinese car brand Chery. Three guesses why they made up that name, and the first two don't count.

See also: "Haier" Chinese appliances, which suck out loud. Even their name is a cheap knockoff of the second half of Liebherr, a legitimate company with a history of making worthy appliances. But MBAs gonna MBA, and Liebherr were shortsighted enough to get in bed with Qingdao Refrigerator Company in the 1980s. Once Qingdao slucked down all of Liebherr's expertise, they went on a worldwide buying spree—Fisher & Paykel Appliances in New Zealand, GE Appliances in America, etc—and it's growing difficult not to buy garbage from Haier or HiSense or other fine Chinese companies.
We (my ex and I) had a HiSense TV. For being a cheap pile of crap, it lasted well over a decade and is probably still going strong today. My friends who bought brand name TV's had to replace them after a few years.

It sucks how much is produced in Chy-Na, sometimes there is no escaping it, thanks corporate America!

The Chinese told companies they would steal their designs and products when they made them agree to share the intellectual property in order to do business in their country. And the companies sure felt that was a decent trade-off for the potential profit gains.

The Chinese told companies they would steal their designs and products when they made them agree to share the intellectual property in order to do business in their country. And the companies sure felt that was a decent trade-off for the potential profit gains.
Oh, it was! For a short time, for a few already-wealthy people.

My compression socks are made in usa.

$35-50 a pop but have lasted as new two years later.

Pro compression

Lol was taking a FABO break on a road trip and just got these at the gas station. THEY'RE TWENTY YEARS OLD

IMG_20240419_152019.jpg

Is that sticker made in America? LOL
I looked. Doesn't say made anywhere else.

Under American law, it only has to disclosed if it's NOT made in USA
My White's boots custom made for my foot made in Spokane, Wa

BELLEVILLE Boots makes a fine made in USA combat boot.
Look for 'Berry Act Compliant'

Just got these, but I don't know if they are really new, or just new old stock.
Wilde brake spring tools - made in the USA.
Save me the trouble of fixing the "pro" tool that came apart last week.

1713294072300.png

1713294091242.png

I've bought brand new high quality Stortz paint scrapers made in Philadelphia in the past 10 years.
According to this, the family (or whomever now owns the company) has been outsourcing in more recent years. :(

-
Back