-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drg racr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I found a guy selling a complete 1969 Dodge Dart -door sedan, 225/auto, running. He said there's little rust, interior is rough but complete, and needs brake lines to drive. I thought about using it for parts, but the price is a little high for me. He's asking $1000 or best offer. He will send me pics later today, I'll try to post them if he does. It's in northeastern Indiana.
Here's the ad: http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/4222064062.html

Well when you break it all down it depends on what its worth to you in parts,you can always sell the motor/trans for partial recoupment of initial investment..you got a good front clip,decent grill and all the wiring,trunk deck,tail lites,sheet metal parts ,front bench seat tracks,dash parts and wiring,trim,and if frame rails good they will work in any a-body along with the inner fenderwells and rad support,bumpers/brackets etc..lists add up pretty quik and you can scrap the rest..dont forget all the little parts such as door handles and pulls,armrests and bases,steering wheel/column/trim pieces/brackets/screws/bolts etc....adds up pretty quik and when you are putting one back together or restoring one it's worth it's weight in gold to not have to go searching for parts and pieces once they've been scraped or sold...so real question is whats it worth to you? I read the ad and 1000 or best offer,says it runs and drives,go look at it and make an offer that you can live with and justify...these are getting more scarce by the day

He still has the car. He said the underside is good, and he will take a pic of it. He had a guy that wanted it, but never came to get it. I'm thinking about it. Please someone else get it before I buy it and end up having to sleep in it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back