Foxborough Cruise night at Bass Pro

-

pha pha

Reaction score
8)To All FABO members in the MA, RI, NH, CT area.
Please join the Mass Cruisers every other Thursday night at Bass Pro at Patriot Place, Route 1 Foxborough. Always some great A and B bodies there.

Check out some pictures from past cruise nights. They run thru October 22nd 2009. If the weather is good, we have been averaging 1000 cars per night.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=masscruisers

7-30-09_2646.jpg

I was actually planning on heading up today but the weather didn't cooperate. The only cruise I have been making this year is the Friday night cruise at Wal Mart in Halifax.

Hey 66Signetrag,
thanks for the "PR' pic of my 73 prostreet valiant! i see you live in norfolk, i'm a town over in wrentham. should get together sometime, meet some place convient. later..........

Actually, we met yesterday at the Cruisers Car show in Medway. I am the 50/50 guy. Congrads on your award.

You should look into joining the Cruisers. The best bunch of cars guys and gals I have ever met.

I work in Marion and live in Pembroke. When I walked out the door at 5 it was pouring and it didn't stop all the way home. I did hear that it was clear there. I will make it before the season is over.

Hi All,

Last night at Bass Pro at Patriot Place, we broke records. We had over 1500 classic cars and over 400 bikes attend the cruise night. We also raised over $600.00 for Home for Soldiers Foundation. We overflowed are regular large lot at Patriot Place and had to park people so far away they couldn't here the DJ.
It was remarkable. I hope to see all you New England A body guys at the next cruise night Sept. 10th:-D

Damn, I was going to go, and got sidetracked working on the car. See you on the 10th.

I made on the 27, it was fantastic!

Disappointed in your video though! ;) You had my buddies 67 B5 Barracuda and not my 68, I was a couple of cars behind him coming in.

I went last night to Foxboro and it was incredible. There were so many cars, I think I only saw half of them before it got dark and people started leaving. I think I will take a 1/2 day off on the 24th and get there early.

My grandfather has brought his 66 Nova and his 65 C10 a couple of times.
He's been trying to get me to go, but my school schedule is just too packed right now to take an entire night off.

I am planning on being there for 9/24. Should be a big night with them giving out dash plaques to the first 600 cars.

I should be there next Thursday, we'll see.

Look for a younger guy in a red Dodge hat with a camera, walking with an old guy in a Chevy shirt, either in a 1966 Nova painted Black Cherry, or a satin black 65 C10 with red accents.

The final cruise night of the season will be on Oct 22nd. Weather permitting we are having a Spooktalular night. Please dress for the ocassion and bring sealed treats for the kids.

Hope to see you New England A Body guys and gals there.

Don't forget this Thursday's Cruise Night Too!! Oct. 8th

Check out our newsletter.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=masscruisers

Thank you all.:read2:

Was at the show tonight, had a blast.

Some very sweet cars there, lots of good looking Mopars and got some good ideas.
Also took a LOT of pictures, one of my favorite things to do at a good show.

Now that I see you posted, 73 pro street, I like your car a lot.
I'm the one who asked you what color it was, right b4 you left, btw.
Would have introduced myself if I knew you were a member here.

Was at the show tonight, had a blast.

Some very sweet cars there, lots of good looking Mopars and got some good ideas.
Also took a LOT of pictures, one of my favorite things to do at a good show.

Now that I see you posted, 73 pro street, I like your car a lot.
I'm the one who asked you what color it was, right b4 you left, btw.
Would have introduced myself if I knew you were a member here.

well sneke_eyez, it was also my pleasure to meet you! i also enjoy the "Bass ProShop" cruise{and i don't miss a one, except for rain). the people at this cruise are great,always interesting conversations! thanks for the kind words about the 73 Plymouth, real fun car to drive and always a crowd pleaser and attention getter!!!check out my site on this forum for more pics!! :cheers: see you at the last show this season on the 22nd, good luck with your ride too, post some pics!!!!:thumbup:

-
Back