Frakin' Colorado Wind!

-
Before redoing the fence, Ask the neighbor if he will sell you his backyard...

If he says "yes", you may save some time/materials...

DANG im glad im not the only who noticed the colorado winds.....LOL....im down here south of Colorado Springs and the winds have been unbearable......it was 52 degrees this morning at 3 a.m. then the winds kicked up really really bad and in an hour the temp had dropped to 31 and an hour after that everything was covered in snow.

Crazy stuff RaniDart. In the 18 or so years I've lived here, I've never seen anything quite like it.

Before redoing the fence, Ask the neighbor if he will sell you his backyard...

If he says "yes", you may save some time/materials...

Funny you mention that, he was fawning over my garage and said that he tried to buy the place JUST for the garage and was going to rent the house out, lol.

BTW, when Merlin went in the pet door (They've got a big lab and little barker thing) you all should've heard the commotion. I thought old Merle was eating the little guy by the shreiks of doggie pain, but Greg told me his little dog was so pissed off about being "invaded", it about had a heart attack. :viking:

Thank God he knew how handle the situation and just shoo'd him back out the door, lol. I really felt bad, but we just had to laugh about it all.

Odd, met two guys named Greg today and both are great people. I suppose I'm a lucky guy when all is said and done.

Boy what a mess!! Glad you and the pups are safe Joe!

Thanks 4spd! Whew, what a day. I still managed to pass my Cisco CCT test, completed all the inventory for the region, did the work email thing, spoke with the district manager, and still managed to complete a late afternoon field ticket.

I think I'm going to bed now... :blah5:

Ever consider "t" posts and cow panels? I am hoping to get our property fenced in by the end of the summer with it.....

I thought I posted here Joe, Dang man :banghead:
I have seen the weather and you are getting hit Big Time I asked Did Maxi and Merlin loose there playing space, But I guess I did not hit post this morning :D
Boogie sounds about the same way if any dog get's in the yard :D:D:D Screeeeeeching park and grumble :D
Windy here all day, but worm, Tomorrow dropping 20 degrees with wind
Y'all have been on our new's here.

That's wild we got 2-3" tops in LoDo, lots of wind last evening but seemed to calm down later into the night. I'm just glad I parked my Jeep in a covered space, just washed it lol...

I thought I posted here Joe, Dang man :banghead:
I have seen the weather and you are getting hit Big Time I asked Did Maxi and Merlin loose there playing space, But I guess I did not hit post this morning :D
Boogie sounds about the same way if any dog get's in the yard :D:D:D Screeeeeeching park and grumble :D
Windy here all day, but worm, Tomorrow dropping 20 degrees with wind
Y'all have been on our new's here.

They have their seperate area, so they're not out any play room Mike. The problem though is they can charge on over to the neighbors on the way to the fenced in area with the privacy fence down, so I have to keep a super close watch on them. I think I'm going to put that dog door in on the fenced side of the house this weekend, that'll solve that issue.

Hopefully the weather will mellow out a minute this weekend and let me regroup.

That's wild we got 2-3" tops in LoDo, lots of wind last evening but seemed to calm down later into the night. I'm just glad I parked my Jeep in a covered space, just washed it lol...

You lucky dog you! Here I am with a giant garage and all my crap is parked outside. :eek:ops:

-
Back