Free /6 Stuff

-

5.7Dart

BarelyaCuda
Reaction score
72 Swinger, 98K miles. AC, power steer car. Car ran and drove fine. No smoke, no knocks, etc.

Click on the link to see what I did to the car.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=35645

Now the free stuff--Entire driveline. From fan to the rear drums. It's the pissy 7.25. But it's free. Come and get it. Located in Northern Virginia. Would rather someone out there in the community have this and use it. Otherwise, I could take scrap money for it. Don't want to do that. If you are a scrap dealer, go away.

Do you still have any of strip off parts? Mine is a slant six that I am upgrading to a 'super six'. Very humble compaired to the Hemi that you did.

72 Swinger, 98K miles. AC, power steer car. Car ran and drove fine. No smoke, no knocks, etc.

Now the free stuff--Entire driveline. From fan to the rear drums. It's the pissy 7.25. But it's free. Come and get it. Located in Northern Virginia. Would rather someone out there in the community have this and use it. Otherwise, I could take scrap money for it. Don't want to do that. If you are a scrap dealer, go away.

I've got a friend down here that has a cooked slant in his '75 Dart and has been looking for an engine, I'll let him know about this and get back with ya.

where at in northern virginia im bout 20 minutes from summit point and 40 from woodstock if you know where they are. i need some parts. what town are u in. how far from the eastern panhandle or wv state line

Hello; my name is Fred and I would be the friend of Useless that has a 75 Dart with a fried Slant Six. I am interested in picking up the engine and tranny. My poor Dart has been off the road since Easter Sunday 2005, when the engine seized due to water in the crankcase from a bad head gasket. I live in Roanoke, VA, which is just 4 hours away. I will travel to pick up both if needed. Please write me back ASAP. I have to move in a few weeks, and I would rather get my Dart running than to let it rot in storage!

Two more questions concerning the drivetrain: Would the engine be a 198 or 225 Slant Six? Also, I presume the transmission is a 904 auto?

Hey Fred, glad to see you got my message, welcome to the boards! BTW, you we're right, the Valiant has no brakes....it did before, I swear...oh well...one more thing to fix.

-
Back