free donor

-

grease monkey 73

Reaction score
Well my land lord had a Chrysler i never thought any thing about it it is just a junked out 4 door piece o crap. Well i stopped by to pay my rent yesterday and decided to look at it and low and behold guess what i see, the complete super six set up i was thinking about for my dart. So i ask him what he would take for it and he tells me he is sick of looking at it to take it if i need it so guess what i have woowhoooo!!!!!

Attachments

• 2013-01-07_07-55-06_601.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 333
  • 2013-01-07_07-54-46_738.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 339
  • 2013-01-07_07-55-28_283.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 330
He gave you the whole car? Too cool. You also have a front disc brake setup there if you want it. All you'll need that isn't on the LeBaron is the upper control arms from a '73-'76 A body. Good score.

Amen!!! Very nizze score indeed :cheers: Look in the trunk and see if it has an automatic
trunk latch, it will bolt right up in your car Congratulations :happy1:
I like the fresh ait tube I see :happy2:

He gave you the whole car? Too cool. You also have a front disc brake setup there if you want it. All you'll need that isn't on the LeBaron is the upper control arms from a '73-'76 A body. Good score.

Yes!! sure enough! Man!!! a great deal setting there waiting to be stripped as needed

Grump u beat me to it i was just about to ask about the disc brakes so i guess ill spread the wealth and sale that front disc setup cause i have a complete setup off the 74 swinger i parted out that's way cool thanks

Nice score! That super six set-up is probably worth $200-$300 easily! I would pull all the good dash parts too, the pad, gauges, trim, will all sell cause it can be used on other years too. Anything good, pull it, you will get money for it. I am parting a 84 Gran Fury 4-door and I have been selling all kinds of odd parts from it. Maybe that car has an 8 1/4 rear too, never know, if it does, score! Probably has 4 15X7 BBP rims too, lots of goodies on that ugly 4-door LOL

15x7 bbp got them for sure I havent been under to see what rearend is under it yet but i will be tomorrow morning. where did you list your fury parts for sale?

You must be living right, Mr. Monkey!
C

NIce score. If it has 11 3/4 inch disc brakes I would love to get the caliper brackets if it is slider type calipers.

Is that duster in the background a factory JF1 Car? Do you know much about it?

It should be an 8 1/4 & may be low geared for the 6. If it has a lock up 904 trans it has the low 1st & 2nd gear set in the trans

Yea its a factory jf1 car and no i have not really researched the car much but it is a dart sport not a duster and when i start stripping the le baron ill check on the brakes for you 74 dart swinger

Save that Sanden A/C compressor mount, and the crank A/C pulley.You won't have any trouble selling those.

-
Back