Not open for further replies.

Dubob

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all, I'm looking for one of the young guns or someone (not a parts flipper) in need of a Spectra CR11E gas tank with a repro 3/8" sending unit. I bought this tank to use in my 71 Demon. This fits the later cars 73 up? It has the single vent not the 4 vent ECS system. Here's the deal the tank has had gas in it as I had it installed with carburetor before I got car on the road. I went EFI with the Tanks Inc tank with built in fuel pump. Here's where I'm going with this. Looking for someone local or willing to drive to pick this up FREE. I have no need for it and someone needs to use it. I will NOT ship as it has had fuel in it. Thus the free for a member in need. First come basis. PM me here. I'm located 45 minutes from Cincinnati Ohio and about the same from Dayton. PM me here if interested. Thanks.

I could use a new tank, mine has been sitting for too long and is slightly rusted. where are you located?

I’ve got an individual that contacted me last night. Trying to see if we can get something worked out. If not your next in line.

Ok. Tank is being picked up this week end so it’s gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back