Friggen Temperature thread~~What is it where you live??

-
In Pismo Beach, mid 80's Saturday & Sunday,Monday will be in the 90's...At midnight p.s.t.,75 degrees....

High for today will hit 94 degrees, this morning as the sun comes up on the first day of summer it is 76 here in northeast Arkansas

Just got back from Asheville NC.

58 at night, still cool until around noon with highs around 93 at 3:00. 60% max humidity.

I could get used to that.

Back in FL is 88 at night and 98 in the day, feels like it starts at 8:00 am with humidity 90%+

About 95 right now in Boulder City, NV. Probably find it's way to 115. Maybe 118 Tuesday. Just another day in paradise.

Just got back from Asheville NC.

58 at night, still cool until around noon with highs around 93 at 3:00. 60% max humidity.

I could get used to that.

Back in FL is 88 at night and 98 in the day, feels like it starts at 8:00 am with humidity 90%+
hey - my best friend lives there.. did you make it to Chimney Rock?

Calling for 95 here today. Spent last week in Ft. Walton Beach Florida, and it was hotter here than there.

You all realize this is a 6 year old posting, don't you, that somebody reserected from the dead files.

Forecast is a "cool" 102F in north OC, SoCal today. Was 81F when I left for work this morning at 7:15.
Remember when we were all kids and hot weather in the summer was perfect!
Not so much now!

Yep, I did it :)

Seems relevant right now to ME.....

To me too, 104 yesterday and forecasted 105 today.
This is you 6pk.

Untitled.jpg

The weather's fine-ah in Carolina today, 69 low 84 high, winds 5-10 and no rain. But last week it was like a sauna and will be again soon enough...

Yep Zombie thread but still a good one and now its Alive again!. 95 Yesterday and says to be 100 tomorrow. still better then when i lived in phoenix...

The original poster, oklacarcollecto, died, a few years ago, didn't he?
That's how i picked up on the date, by the avitar picture.

I didnt know he passed away.

Anyhoo it will be 90° here in west Texas today. And yeah i'd take the dry heat over any humidity any day. At least i can then run the portacool at work and get the temps in the shop down a bit.

You all realize this is a 6 year old posting, don't you, that somebody reserected from the dead files.

Some threads never lose the relevence..like this one..102 degrees at 10 a.m. here in Sun City West,Arizona headed for 115. It was 104 in my garage last night at 9 p.m.:wtf:

Some threads never lose the relevence..like this one..102 degrees at 10 a.m. here in Sun City West,Arizona headed for 115. It was 104 in my garage last night at 9 p.m.:wtf:

Took my mom to dinner last night. At 7:30 pm it was still 118...

It's 115 here right now at 11am.

-
Back