Fritz...

-
Losing a pet, IS losing part of the family. Been there a few times,never hurts any less....

Condolences to you on loosing your little friend. I also know about loosing a pet, after that long they are so ingrained in the family it is especially hard to see them go. I'm looking forward with sadness to loosing my 18 year old Siamese Glen. It is one from the last litter my mothers queen Natalie raised at 17 years old. Natalie lived to 19. Their time comes but it still hurts.

Sorry to hear about this Karl. We know how you are with your cats, as we have one that wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Take care, my friend, and know that Fritz is not sick anymore and is in a better place.

Sorry to hear about this Karl. We know how you are with your cats, as we have one that wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Take care, my friend, and know that Fritz is not sick anymore and is in a better place.

Thanks Rob.

You know that if there is anything that I can do to save a pet, I will do it. They are family.

Unfortunately, there comes a point where the vets can no longer keep them going, and you have to face the reality that they can't live any longer.

The people at the vet were also asking how FABO the Demon Kitten is doing. I told them that she's fine and happy in a good home. They were glad to hear that she's doing well and all grown up now.

So sorry Karl. I hate this. They are far more than pets. May Fritz RIP.

Sorry for you loss Karl. Red, our elder Redbone just recently turned 12. If I remember right Redbones life expectancy is 10 years or so. Just the thought of Red not being here brings tears to my eyes.

I know I am dreading the day that this happens to us, as well. Our oldest cat, Fraidy, is only about 9 so hopefully he has quite a few years left. But our son Will has grown up with him, so when he goes, Will (along with me and MommaCat) is going to be completely devastated. That is a day that can take its time getting here.

sorry for your loss. it is amazing the bond, the love, the emotion between us humans and our dogs, cats...... you will miss Fritz but you will also remember the joy he gave your family.

a man once said " if dogs (cats) don't go to Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they go>"

Sorry for you loss. Our cat is 19 and she is having accidents too. She stopped grooming herself and has a bad hip. The hard part is telling my two daughters that we'll have to put her down, maybe this year.

sorry to hear about you fritz.Had to put down are 15 year old dog last month .We got her from animal welfare where my wife works.

-
Back