Front Disc brakes HELP!!!

-

DdgeDartboi

the beast
Reaction score
ok i just bought this 71 swinger with the kelsey hayes front disc brakes BUT the calipers were taken off of the car along with everything else that involved brakes but that is besides the point.... he said that all the bolts were there and it would all just be able to bolt on BUT he was wrong.... and i was just wondering if any of you guys happen to know where i can find a mouting kit i guess for the brake calipers..... all it is are the four bolts and i have an extensive bolt collection but i would kinda like to have the CORRECT bolts ya know.... well if anyone could help me out with this one it would be much appreciated.... and i will post pics of my swinger ASAP its a work in progress and can't wait till i can get her done and on the road..... oh and also.... if anyone could by chance take pictures of their front disc brakes if they have the same set up as the 71 swinger it would be much appreciated i am trying to figure out how i can run the brake lines or what i need to do to run them thanks again guys i look foward to hearing from you

Here's the brakes on my A-body Barracuda if it helps ??

under1.JPG

under2.JPG

-
Back