Front End Alignment Los Angeles Area?

-

Bossanova5

Reaction score
Rebuilding the front end on a 65 Valiant and need to have it aligned.

Can't seem to find anyone who works on these anymore.

Does anyone know a really good front-end alignment shop in the Los Angeles Area that doesn't overcharge for alignments on these cars?

Thanks

Overcharge is subjective. $100-150. is about the going rate for a Thrust angle alignment.
Check 4x4 shops for recomendations on who is in your area.

Marlo's Frame & Alignment, Van Nuys. Marlin’s did all the alignments for Restorations by Julius when he had his Mopar restoration shop in LA.

Cars Automotive & Muffler, Redondo Beach

Steve at Johnson Alignment, Torrance

Simpson Frame and Alignment, Hollywood on Gower.

Tyerman's Automotive, Burbank

I called the following:
1) Simpson Frame- the guy wants $450 for the front-end alignment. $175 per hour. 2 1/2 hours for a front alignment seems really excessive. Can't imagine it takes 2 1/2 hours for an alignment. Being that the last guy (Unfortunately, he went out of business) who aligned it took him under 30 minutes.
2) Marlo-wants $200 for the alignment
3) Johnson- wants $100 for the alignment
4) Tyerman - $150
5) Cars Automotive & Muffler $150-200

Thanks for the information.

Last edited:
I called the following:
1) Simpson Frame- the guy wants $450 for the front-end alignment. $175 per hour. 2 1/2 hours for a front alignment seems really excessive. Can't imagine it takes 2 1/2 hours for an alignment. Being that the last guy (Unfortunately, he went out of business) who aligned it took it him under 30 minutes.
2) Marlo-wants $200 for the alignment
3) Johnson- wants $100 for the alignment
4) Tyerman - $150
5) Cars Automotive & Muffler $150-200

Thanks for the information.

Thanks for the feedback.

Simpson is in Hollywood and been there for a looong time. Seems they are pretty proud of themselves. Pass on that for what you are doing.

Distance would be a factor on the others from you.

Last edited:
Tyerman's has been there forever and i frequently see old stuff in their lot. I had them do a car 20 some odd years ago and was pleased with the price/results at the time.

@Bossanova5

Is this your Valiant?

IMG_8937.jpeg

-
Back