front end travel

-

ian

Reaction score
hi i need info on getting more front end travel i have 4 3/4 and no upper bump stops trying to get her to hook thanks ian

Bob might be right. Have you jacked it up and determined that the upper control arm is hitting at that point? If it's not then something must be binding. Factory suspensions aren't very flexible. I just installed Magnum Force tubular upper control arms with heim joints and Cap products dynamic strut rods and man did it make things flexible. Tremendously better than stock. I still have some things to do before I make it to the track so I don't know just how much they've helped yet but should find out in the next month. If you want more flexibility that's the way to go. With adjustable shocks set on 90/10 the front end comes up super easy now.

Just remember that it's not just one or two things that will solve your problems. Everything has to work together, front and rear suspension components. Tying the front and rear subframes together with a frame connector will help too.

thanks i have caltracs ,split mono leaf,ranco 9000 ajustables and 90/10 front

Oh, ok.
With the adjustability in those parts, you shouldn't need more front end travel!

-
Back