Front Flexible Brake Lines KH Disc Brakes

-

kkirby7226

Reaction score
I just swapped from 10" drum on my '67 Cuda to factory KH disc from a '67 Cuda S Type. This has become a "if it's apart this far I may as well..." project and I'm at the point of putting it all back together. I've put new hard brake lines on and now I need the flexible lines at the wheels. The challenge is I got Napa lines and the don't fit or look right in the wheel well retainers that have a rectangle type fitting. Does anyone have a source for factory original type lines?

Kraig

Yeah, the parts books don't show the right hose for the fronts, for Plymouths (most of them don't even show disc brakes as an option). You might have better luck looking for a 72 Dart 340. I think that's how I found mine.

Hi. The hoses are almost the same I think maybe a little longer. I got mine from NAPA also and they fit fine. I can get you the part number if you like. Bobby

I bought mine from Laysons at the same time I ordered carpet but they weren't cheap. I think they ran me $29 each. :wack:

Don't know what I was thinking, drum brake hoses are not even close to the disc hoses. hemi71x beat me to it with the numbers so you should be all set. Bobby

-
Back