Not open for further replies.

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 sets of inner fender splash shields for sale. This is the metal shield that is inside the front fender that keeps stuff out of the door jamb area. All are used.
First up is a pair for Scamp and Duster 1970-72. They are in excellent condition with no rot or damage. They are pretty like this because they came off of a drag car that never saw road miles.
ScampDuster splash shields 1.jpg
ScampDuster splash shields 2.jpg

Second are a set for 1970-72 Dart or Demon. They were on a car on the road and had pitting surface rust on the back side (facing the door jamb) of one one piece, but no rust through. The third picture shows the worst area. I bead blasted them and painted them with Chassis black, but no effort was made to fill or cover up the damage.
70-72 DartDemon splash shields 1.JPG
70-2 DartDemon splash shields 2.JPG
70-2 DartDemon splsh shileds 3.JPG

I'm looking for $70 a pair for the Dart Demon set and $130 for the pair for Duster/Scamp pieces plus the shipping. I boxed a pair of these and got a price for shipping to PA (the other side of the country from me) and it was $60 - they are 26 inches long and don't really nest together because they are mirror images so the box is pretty big if you don't want to risk damage in shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back