Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerW

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys:

Posted this a while back, got no response, so will try this again.

I need a RF passenger door for a '74 valiant/Dart. Much prefer some version of green that has F8 green on the inside. I am located in the SE, will pick up within reason.

Thanks.

Are these rare? Heck, I don't care what color it is, I'll just skin the existing door if it comes to it.

Helllllooooooo..........

I would check Hollander. believe that dart and valiant only shared all four doors for last two or three years of production, meaning 74 / 75 and 76. I had a customer ask about an early dart rear door, and the valiant came up as being different. the front doors, maybe? they will interchange over a greater number of years.
probably was due to divisional differences that they (chrysler) decided to do away with later in the production cycle to lower costs. Have access to paper hollander catalogs (42nd Ed, 1976) to confirm if interested.
the pics are of a 68 valiant hulk, and the body crease line on the rear doors is different from the Dart.

Attachments

• 100_1640.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 100_1644.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 108
Are these rare? Heck, I don't care what color it is, I'll just skin the existing door if it comes to it.

Helllllooooooo..........

I have a '75 Dart 4 door. It's black outside but the interior is dark green. I'll check the condition and color and get back to you. I'm located in south central MO.
Dallas

I have one in like new condition I believe it is the exact color u want in and out. Im indiana though but may be worth it not having to paint. Pm me number can text pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back