Front windsheild gasket

-
^^^^^^^^^What he said cause I just called and was told for my Demon 6 are on back order. He said only new arrivals were for B-body.

Laysons,
Just sent out my front windshield gasket that was supposed to be on back order for month for my 1973 duster so call them they should have more.

I have a used one for free if anyone has to have one...Duster,Dart Sport, Demon.... Just pay shipping...

Is it useable, will it seal OK?

Do you still have the windshild gasket? I'd be happy to have it for my '70 Duster (Budget build), mine is pretty ate up along the bottom of the windshield.
The rear window gasket is perfect but not the windshield gasket after cleaning it.
Thanks

'

Hey SleeperScamp, I PM'd you but I never herd back from you, hopefully you got it but if not I am going to try again.
My Laysons gasket is as everyone elses on back order and I am in DESPERATE need for a useable gasket!
Please let me know if you still have a gasket and how quickly it could be shipped to 61821. (Illinois)
Thank you, Derek

I got all my gaskets for front and back sometime ago. You should call and see what is up they should have some.

Everyone is on back-order, I tried to order when I first posted to this thread and the sales person at Laysons told me they had the gaskets, I guess he didn't know they were on national back-order. Three weeks after putting in the order I checked to find out where my gasket was and I was told they are all supplied from the same manufacturer and they are not shipping.](*,)

-
Back