-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
All prices are plus the ride. I'm good at packing. If you can pick up, you might get a little better deal for multiple items depending what it is.

Just PM me with any questions, if you need better/different pictures, or if you want to throw some money my way.

Check out my mechanical parts for sale thread also.
I'm starting to clear out some things I don't need to raise money to hopefully buy a second Mopar next year. :burnout:
(Also, I will be posting up a complete carb-to-pan (but no exhaust manifolds) '69 340 shortly too... not running, rebuildable, for pick up only)

A/C vents from a 1970 Dart. Help me out here, but I believe this is correct for '68 through '70, maybe '71?. Starting in '72, they're cheaper plastic like in my '72, so would be a nice upgrade for a '72 also. I have no idea if it would fit a later car.
Overall very nice. Chrome is nice overall, there is a little peppering on the left flat chrome piece, but I haven't tried polishing it, I just wiped it down, that's it. All the louvers are nice and unbroken, and move freely, but not overly loose. With a little detailing, this would be a very nice showing and functioning unit. Check the 2 pics of the left/right side where it has the factory holes. They may be a little enlargened by something, not sure if they're supposed to be that way or not. Maybe someone can help with that. There wasn't anything there when I removed this. If not supposed to be that way, could be fixed, or wouldn't show when installed. $50.

Gauge cluster from a 1970 Dart. Not perfect, but other than the chrome as you can see, and the slight wrinkling in the silver part, is nice driver overall. Unfortunately, several of the connectors on one of the circuit boards are broken. Repair or replace that part to use, or use this for parts or something. All bulb holders are there. $40 obo

Thanks for looking. Thanks FABO for the ad.

Apparently I cannot edit the first post, so sorry I have to post here to say prices lowered:

a/c vents $40
gauge cluster $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back