Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddler

Project EH-Body
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
Been going through my parts and found a bunch of stuff I won't be using.

1. Various small block engine electronic components. I really don't have any idea what these things are and I'm planning a Gen3 Hemi swap so I don't think they'll be required. Please make offer's on these parts, I'm only trying to help someone out who might need them.
DSC_0319.jpg

2. 73-76 Duster power steering box and linkage. I had this sold but couldn't ship it for the price the buyer was willing to pay. I'm asking $60 for the pump and linkage. Shipping however will be around $75 to the states due to weight alone!
DSC_0158.jpg

3. Relocation boxes for rear suspension. I had a bunch of these made up as it was cheaper to get a bunch and resell than to purchase just one set.
I'm asking $60 a set and shipping is $15 to the States.
DSC_0222.jpg

4. 67-76 A body K-frame for small block. This came off my 1976 Duster but I replaced it with an Alterktion set-up. This is in really good shape with only surface rust. I'm not sure I'll be able to ship this item. $100
DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

All prices do not include shipping unless stated.

Please PM me.

Riddler

prices looks good to me, its just that being that I'm in Texas I might as well be on Easter Island when it comes to shipping cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back