fuel gauge etc rebuild

-

dartkid69

Reaction score
1969 Dodge Dart, would like to know if there is a restorer for the 3 gauges for my cluster? Mine has dropped so far to the left I would need an 80 gal tank to bring it to full if the gauge worked. Thanks for any help.

Ric

Last edited by a moderator:
Get the part number off the gauge and create an eBay search. And a wanted add here in the wanted section.

There are guage restorers ( Google gauge restorer) but I suspect they will be more costly than a NOS or good used.

Morning....Really looking for a contact to restore my gauges, did not realize by throwing that comment in that it was not allowed.

Ric

If you want restored, you can try Mr Heaterbox. They do all sorts of mopar(and more) gauge work. They're up here in Ontario Canada.

Classic Industries has a new repop.
If your's is way past full you may have lost the ground or a wiring issue. To test the hauge you ground the feed wire at the tank and if the wiring and gauge are good the needle will go past full.

MA1546 - 1967-71 Dodge Dart; Standard Fuel Gauge

Thank you for the replies, reaching out to Mr Heaterbox regarding fixing my gauges, if not possible will try classic industries....Ric

Just a note about the classic guages.

1. They appear to use a decal on the faceplate
  2. I believe they have to use a specific sender. Look at the fine print.

-
Back