Fuel injection intake

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Is the aftermarket ever going to produce them? In particular low decks? Perhaps I am not looking hard enough? Haven't seen any TPI intakes. I know I can have bangs welded into an intake but....

Indy ModMan intake, sub 440 in part number with 400. They look like old Weiand dual quad low rise intakes with a modular top.

My bad...without the Mopar $$ penalty lol....

I agree....but did you read it? You get what you pay for there. It's badass. Hilborn injection without the "idle and wide open only" penalty. He converts it to EFI. I can only imagine how good it runs. He's got a kit for the Early Hemi, too. I've drooled on it a lot. lol

I agree....but did you read it? You get what you pay for there. It's badass. Hilborn injection without the "idle and wide open only" penalty. He converts it to EFI. I can only imagine how good it runs. He's got a kit for the Early Hemi, too. I've drooled on it a lot. lol
I did indeed read it. Just another shining example of why I am leaning, very much so...to putting an LS in the thing...

For anyone that may be interested I stumbled onto this site.....

Rance Fuel Injection. Site says "4v Manifold Conversion - Most Manifolds - $575.00*"

Home

Last edited:
-
Back