Fuel plumbing

-

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am trying to install a Holley 34-39 fuel log on my 340 stroker. 750 holley carb. It looks nice and clean which is what I wanted it to do, however, I am having issues with installing a filter. Seems a filter at the end projects out to far to take a turn and drop a line behind the alternator like factory. Car also has a/c. Thinking about placing the filter on the inner fender but now I will have to go to the fuel pump (mechanical high performance) and then jump over top the fender mounted filter and then jump back to the fuel log? This seems to be messy? Any ideas on how to plumb this and keep it neat looking?

Attachments

• 34-39[1].jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 153
  • demon ac pulleys_0276.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 149
  • demon alternator close up.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 125
Mount it the other way, filter to the back, a gentle sweep in the line coming back forward.

Not sure of the type of filter you will be using but I like to install the can type below the alternator standing straight up from the fuel pump exit fitting. Just a thought.
Man, you engine looks clean and neat.

What filter are you using? You can always mount the filter down by the pump as well.

I have not purchased the filter yet? That is what I am trying to figure out. I also have to keep in mind that I have the a/c drier mounted on the passenger fender near the alternator? So that makes it a little tight in that area as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2156_1507.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2145_1496.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Demon ac install_0255.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 120
-
Back