Fuel Pump Block Off Plate

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
same one for the big block chevy.
and yes, mopars use the same plate for slants/small blocks/big blocks

I think the sb Chevy is also the same, just try and get one that has no names on it or when you mount it on your Mopar, it will be upside down.

Thanks for the complement, the way I see it, If I can help another MOPARAN OUT, Then I am one of many of us outthere, who are willing to help, especially in these challenging times, we are all going through.

I am mailing him with the part and also a brand new Fel-Pro gasket.

Many thanks in advance

MOPAR CHARLIE, Holiday, Florida

I am happy I was able to be of some help, expecially in these challenging times we are in.

I feel that us MOPARANS must stick together, and it's not always about the money.

I am also sending him a brand New FEL-PRO Gasket

MOPAR CHARLIE

HOLIDAY, FLORIDA

Please e-mail me your address, I would be happy to send you one for free

[email protected]

MOPAR CHARLIE

P.S. THERE IS NO 2 PIECE DESIGN, JUST A SINGLE PLATE AND GASKET

sorry but the pos chevys I've seen had the 4 bolt plate behind the pump but then used the 2 bolt through 2 of the upper holes to block the rest off.

before the 1 piece, oh I'm sorry, I meant BEFORE THE 1 PIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna be yer new friend.

I have mailed out your plate this evening, I sell MOPAR PARTS, and it make me feel good to give back as much as possible.. I don't have a lot of money ( who does these days ), but I am more interested in helping our hobby, I offer free advise for any Moparan that asks for information, and I also offer FREE Parts Interchange Informaton. ( I have a set of HOLLANGER INTERCHANGE MANUALS ).

Mopar Charlie

I have mailed out your plate this evening, I sell MOPAR PARTS, and it make me feel good to give back as much as possible.. I don't have a lot of money ( who does these days ), but I am more interested in helping our hobby, I offer free advise for any Moparan that asks for information, and I also offer FREE Parts Interchange Informaton. ( I have a set of HOLLANGER INTERCHANGE MANUALS ).

Mopar Charlie

right on charlie!

you'll be fine here.

Mopar Charlie

As For Advise I Sure Need Lots Of That, Can't Seem To Get Any Milk Without Buying The COW.:angry7::angry7::angry7: Oh Yea Where Is That Pic Of Your 68 Hemi Dart.

I have also seen those plates on the 88 and newer dodge trucks that are throttle body fuel injected, but seaching in a junkyard isn't nessasary with great members around like 68Hemidart!

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF MY CAR

Thanks,

MOPAR CHARLIE

727-271-5068

pink dar5t.JPG

pink dart.JPG

The Letter Came Today All Tore Apart In A Postal Bag Apologizing For The Damage, No Block Off Plate. I Have To Call Them On Friday To Find Out What Happens Next. I'll Keep You Informed, Funny **** Is It Not. Love That Hemi By The Way.

i had the same thing happen to me twice. once i sent the plate that goes in the back of the cam on the engine and the guy got the envelope and no plate.
then when i bought some sockets off ebay i got the packaging one day then the sockets came the next only cuz there was a packing list in the box with it.
hopefully you get the plate.

I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT THE US POST OFFICE LOST THE BLOCK OFF PLATE, SO I AM RESENDING ANOTHER FUEL BLOCK OFF PLATE. IT'S FUNNY, THAT YOU HAD RECEIVED THE GASKET, AND NOT THE ALUMINUM BLOCK OFF PLATE, YOU WOULD HAVE LIKED THE ONE I SENT THE FIRS TIME, THAT WAS A ORIGINAL EDELBROCK PART FROM THE EARLY 1960'S, THAT I USED ON MY 426 HEMI FUEL MOTOR.

I WILL CONTACT THE UP POST OFFICE, AS YOU HAVE INSTRUCTED ME TO DUE.

MANY THANKS

MOPAR CHARLIE
HOLIDAY, FLORIDA

727-271-5068 cell

Please e-mail me with your contact information, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back