Fuel System Pics

-

bozvaliant

Reaction score
Hi,

Trying to put together a fuel system for my Dart. I'm going to use a new stock tank with a walbro electric fuel pump for a later efi install. I'm would like to see pics of a return style system. I'm trying to figure out how many "an" fittings I'm going to need. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

These are some pics of our fuel lines. These were taken before we cleaned everything up and made it more tidy. We chose to run the factory style hard lines (in stainless steel) from the back of the car to the front along the frame. And we ran braided stainless with A N fittings on either side.

Attachments

• 1B.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 370
  • 2B.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 355
  • 4B.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 331
  • 5B.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 327
Not clear exactly what you are planning - external fuel pump or in-tank? Anyway, many posts on here w/ photos if you search (including mine). I didn't use any AN fittings, and maybe 1 flare fitting.

Here's how I did mine. It's modeled after efi setups where the regulator is installed after the fuel rail. I'm also running a Walbro 255 lph pump.

photobucket-1263-1362277483967_zpsbc81e04e.jpg

Thanks for the replies. I was trying to get some ideas of what to run on mine. I did a search on this many times and didn't get what I was looking for.

-
Back