fuse panel replacement

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
morning Gents

i just installed another gauge in my duster and i thought to myself, what a rats nest this wiring is

i think my duster only has 4 spots on its fuse panel and it uses those little glass tubes, kinda like the one Doc Brown used to get the plutonium into the flux capacitor, only smaller
(ok, different kind of time machine)

so, im thinking it would be a nice winter project to replace that one with a newer one to feed added accesories off

im not running much, some gauges, a line lock and a USB port

i thought it would be really cool if i could find a little fuse panel, 8 or 10 spots would be plenty, where half of them get power when the ignition is on, and half when the lights come on

i havent seen any like that, though im sure they are around

anyone have any suggestions on this?

Do a search. There are several sellers who sell similar to or very same panels that are used in Painles, Autowire and other replacement harnesses. I think Painless and Ron Francis may sell them Don't discount reworking a panel out of a newer junker

I just ordered one as you described from Del City - number 15303123. You will also need to order the terminals for it depending on what wire gauge you’re using.

painless makes some that work well for just replacing the stock fuse block and leaving the stock wiring

-
Back