FYI on flashlight apps Warning!

-
65-440 when you get to be my age you need a bigger screen than you can get on a smart phone just to see :):)

Not looking forward to those days. .... no offense! Everyone I hang with is my parents age and older, I hear crap from them all the time!

For me, it's not only the size of the smart phones, it's the functionality. So much more can be displayed on the 7" tablet screen than on my wife's little iPhone screen. I can't even use that thing after getting used to my 7" tablet. Some of the larger phone screens might be better.

Really??? My flip phone cost $ 30.00 and I spend $ 100.00 for 1000 minutes that last me about 8 months. All I need a phone for is phone calls.

My Android smartphone cost me $37, service is $45/month for unlimited everything.

Without it, I would be out another $200 or so for a GPS.

Finally upgraded to a smartphone because at work they were starting to 'watch' our hits on the pc. Hits being how many.... Like that's a good barometer of what you do online. Anyway, I picked one up cause I didn't need the bullshit from work. A side benefit is you only need one small device instead of the three, camera, lap top, phone all in one. Very, very convenient.

Speaking of GPS, another handy use I've found for my tablet (could be same for a smart phone, so long as it has GPS capability) is using it as a GPS speedometer! I've found the ones I use to be very accurate (watched at same time as in my truck), so when one of the old cars' speedometers isn't cooperating.... no problem! I'm even making a mount in the Mirada for it.

-
Back