Gaylord Michigan

-

cwatts

Reaction score
Any members here from Gaylord Michigan ? They are closing my plant here in Southern Ontario and I'm thinking of transfering there.

My outlaws (ex in-laws) have a cottage up there. It is close to Traverse City and good skiing.

Any members here from Gaylord Michigan ? They are closing my plant here in Southern Ontario and I'm thinking of transfering there.

We have cousins that live in Gaylord. One works for Weyerhauser? at the OSB plant. Very nice town. Tourist orientated both summer and winter. Close to Traverse City, Kalkaska etc. Gaylord has really grown over the last 5 or so years. Log into their website and look around. I'm told it's a little expensive to live in town but perhaps a resident will chime in. dan

I have been there on business before and it seems like a nice place. I'm an avid golfer and the courses there look amazing

I have been there on business before and it seems like a nice place. I'm an avid golfer and the courses there look amazing

Yes, my father outlaw bought his cottage up there also because he is a very serious golfer. Plenty of golfing up there.

If your into the outdoors, then your in God's country! National and state forests all over the northen lower peninsula (sp?). I can usually be found around there in the spring (turkey hunting), and fall (deer hunting). Lots of lakes around to do some serious fishing on (bass, pike, etc.) year round!

-
Back