get the prayer chain started, folks

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
In need of some prayers here, ladies and gents.

My wife just got off the phone with her dad. He went in to get an MRI done for his sciatica, and they found a bulging artery in his stomach. Precursor to an aneurysm. They're going to attempt a stent and have got him on blood pressure meds. He just gave up smoking, which is a plus in his favor as the doc told him he'd have to give it up and he and my mother-in-law just started a new diet, which the doctor was going to recommend.

Then, while my wife was talking to her dad, I got a call from my sister about my dad. He was walking his beloved little dachshund, Daisy, when he slipped and fell. She ran back under him and when he fell he crushed her, killing her. He, Momma, and my brother, John, are pretty broken up.

Need prayers for healing all the way around.

Prayers sent Robert. Thank God your father-in-law had the MRI and the problem was found. Please keep us updated.

Prayers sent Robert, I hope all goes well and the healing process moves forward soon and we get a good update on this thread... Loosing a friend that way must be very hard on him and the family.

Prayers sent Robert. Daisy may well have saved your Dad form serious injury, poor girl.

On there way Robert, I'm hoping for the best outcome for you Father-in-Law. And I hope your Dad is okay. I'm sorry to hear about is little friend.

Sorry to hear this Robert. It was a pleasure getting to meet him a little over a year ago when you both came to visit, I could tell he had a fun day with plenty of stories and smiles to share. Be sure to tell him he has friends in St. Cloud praying for him and his family.

Glad your dad is ok, that poor dog may have saved him from getting hurt, sad but it may have been better it happened that way. Hope things start looking up, prayers sent!!

Robert sorry to hear about father in law and my prayers to him,your wife and family that everything will work out and he will be on the mend.
Sorry to hear about Pops falling and the loss of his dog. You get so attached to them and I'm sure he is real broke up about it. Prayers sent that everyones heart will heal and you can remember all the joy that you pup brought to all of you.

Wow, sorry to hear about all this at once for you and your family. Our prayers are going out to you and your enitre family that you all will remain in His hands and He will bless you and bring peace and comfort to your hearts. Hope your Dad is alright and your wife's Dad gets some good news regarding his health. And may Daisy rest in peace!! Geof

Prayed for your father in laws surgery to go well (the doctors o have wisdom and skillful hands) a quick and healthy recovery and for you dads recovery. So sorry to hear about his poor dog Daisy.

-
Back