Get Your “Friday Powder ****” Garage Poster NOW!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
The long awaited Phoenix Specialty Coatings 2016 garage posters are now available!

2016 Friday Powder **** Poster - full size.jpg

Printed in dramatic full color on high quality poster stock in a 16”x20” format, this Friday Powder **** poster from PSC will become the highlight of your garage or man cave. Professionally designed by FABO member Mike Piecki (aka 2Darts) of Auto Trim & Design of Ottawa, Canada, these posters highlight some of the unique custom powder coating work that PSC has become renowned and sought out for by enthusiasts and pro builders all over the world.

Free First Class U.S. Postal Service shipping to the continental United States; International First Class Mail will be used for all shipments outside the United States. If your country is not listed below, contact me for a personal shipping quote. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery.

Paypal and U.S. Postal Money Orders are welcome. (Paypal users, please do not use the “Gift” or “Friends and Family” payment option – protect yourself and I’ll cover the transaction fee.)

Pricing

$16.00 ~ Continental U.S.

$26.00 ~ Canada

$30.00 ~ Australia / New Zealand / Europe

See About Us ... and our Friends for a convenient PayPal order button.​

Some may remember that PSC’s 2013 garage poster and 2015 Powder **** Wall Calendars sold out almost immediately. If you want one of these latest Powder **** posters, place your order today!

Paypal address: [email protected]

Mailing address:
157 Kimery Store Road, Greenfield, TN 38230

For more information or if you want a quote on your own custom work, just give me a call between 10:00 a.m. and 9 p.m. Central US time at 731.613.9192.

Thanks for taking a moment to check them out!

Last edited:
The long awaited Phoenix Specialty Coatings 2016 garage posters are now available!

Printed in dramatic full color on high quality poster stock in a 16”x20” format, this Friday Powder **** poster from PSC will become the highlight of your garage or man cave. Professionally designed by FABO member Mike Piecki (aka 2Darts) of Auto Trim & Design of Ottawa, Canada, these posters highlight some of the unique custom powder coating work that PSC has become renowned and sought out for by enthusiasts and pro builders all over the world.

Free First Class U.S. Postal Service shipping to the continental United States; International First Class Mail will be used for all shipments outside the United States. If your country is not listed below, contact me for a personal shipping quote. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery.

Paypal and U.S. Postal Money Orders are welcome. (Paypal users, please do not use the “Gift” or “Friends and Family” payment option – protect yourself and I’ll cover the transaction fee.)

Pricing

$16.00 ~ Continental U.S.

$26.00 ~ Canada

$30.00 ~ Australia / New Zealand​

PSC’s 2013 garage poster and 2015 Powder **** Wall Calendars sold out almost immediately. If you want one of these latest Powder **** posters, place your order today!

Paypal address: [email protected]

Mailing address: 157 Kimery Store Road, Greenfield, TN 38230

For more information or if you have questions, just give me a call between 10:00 a.m. and 9 p.m. Central US time at 731.613.9192.

Thanks for taking a moment to check them out!
PM sent along with payment to your PP...

Paypal sent. This will be a vast improvement in the garage! One day I'll get those Mopar Magnum valve covers to you : )

-
Back