Getting back in to mopars

-

smalblokmopar

Reaction score
Hello all my name is Chuck I have been a memeber of FABO since 05 but I sold my first car then my 73 plymouth space duster. I am in the army stationed at FT Hood I bought the car when I was 14 with money I made chalking baseball feilds in California. Moved to Vegas cause my dad got a job and bought the duster there. Joined the army in 99 dad had the car for me in storage Deployed with the first push in to Iraq in 03. Came home and got my car. I owned the car for ten years did alot of work on it. But being in the military with a wife and three kids sometimes you have to let things go. I sold the duster in 05 to A guy on the forum danmc I think his name is. Moved on deplyed to Iraq fro 07 to 09 for 15 months. I am about to deploy again to Iraq and have always been lurking around on the site. I came across a ad about 4 weeks ago where my duster had been sold again. Tried to contact the guy how sold to see if i could find and B5demon contacted me he bought it I talked to him and this sunday I am driving from FT Hood Tx to PA to get my car back 6 years later its in peices but its my car. Hell it predates the wife. Anyways alittle about me and the history of my car.

Welcome back and thank you for your service.
Great story on your car. Sure wish I could find my old '69 Dart - as with most of us, should never of sold it! Glad you found yours.
Keep us updated on your build progress.

welcome to the site buddy! thank you so much for your service to this country! I was in the Army as well, 19Kilo, TANKER!! stationed at Ft. Hood Texas! Good 'ol Killeen. haha. Kool story on your car!

thank you for your service!!! glad to hear your getting your car back that is truly awesome, and thats one longgggggggg drive lol

-
Back