Gift from neighbour

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Back in the fall I was puttering in the shop and the neighbor came over and asked if he could photograph the cuda. I said OF.COURSE. Bob photographs for a hobby and does some shows. His primary income is a Hydrogeologist for the government and Trent University.
Spent over an hour photographing the car.
He dropped over today and gave me this. Absolutely beautiful.
Its 13x19" and my pic doesn't do his photo justice.
Took my all to hold it together.
Thanks Bob and Dad!
Google Robert Metcalfe photography he has his own website.

20170122_165518.jpg

It takes an artist to find a picture like that in something we walk past every day. Verry cool, Steve.

It would take serious dollars to hire his talent, your lucky to have him for a neighbor.

Thanks guys, im pretty floored over it. Gotta figure a matt and frame for it.
They just got back from Turks n Cacos (spelling? ) First time anywhere tropical for them. I heard from Bobs wife and daughter that their son had caught a fish deep sea fishing (1st time for them) here is a pic of him and the fish. Pretty impressive and fitting lol

_DSC7658.jpg

his name sure sounds familiar...i wonder what he normally photographs

on a side note, i see you have the same picture hanging from the mirror as you have in your avatar
is there a story attached to that?

Back in the fall I was puttering in the shop and the neighbor came over and asked if he could photograph the cuda. I said OF.COURSE. Bob photographs for a hobby and does some shows. His primary income is a Hydrogeologist for the government and Trent University.
Spent over an hour photographing the car.

He dropped over today and gave me this. Absolutely beautiful.
Its 13x19" and my pic doesn't do his photo justice.
Took my all to hold it together.
Thanks Bob and Dad!
Google Robert Metcalfe photography he has his own website.

View attachment 1715010381
That's friggin' cool....

Thats my Dad George. He passed away in 2014. 3 of us drove from Ontario to Aurora CO to pick up the cuda that Dad bought In 2012. Dads gf picked out a pup and a week after we came home with the cuda they picked up her Kuda. I took the pic of dad n kuda early spring of 2012.
Pic of dad n pup stays with me.
Thanks
Google Robert Metcalfe Photography.
Hard to explain what he shoots.
his name sure sounds familiar...i wonder what he normally photographs

on a side note, i see you have the same picture hanging from the mirror as you have in your avatar
is there a story attached to that?

Very nice :thumbsup: That Barracuda his son caught is a dandy , you have some talent next door and he dose to :thumbsup:

-
Back