Glock commercial.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsVCHE7ayPE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Gunny & Glock - Wrong Diner - Extended Version - YouTube[/ame]

Good commercial! I got nothing against glocks except the safety on them.... I carry a DA Smith and Wesson for that reason.

You guys are so lucky to get to carry guns, the only thing I have in my pants is my c-ock
LOL

Small Calibre Mini Pistol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemiroid
You guys are so lucky to get to carry guns, the only thing I have in my pants is my c-ock

Better known as a little six shooter. :thumrigh:

Haha that a good one. There is another one where Gunny is in bed, bad guy breaks in he pulls his Glock and say some picked the wrong house. I have 2 guns I use for carry a Smith & Wesson highway patrolman and a Springfield xd .40

My daily on and off duty carry is a .45 cal Sig Sauer P220. I've been through the Glock Armorers School, and as a result have an understanding of and respect for the Glock, but it'd never be my first choice to carry. The best pistol I've ever shot was my SWAT Program Weapon .45 cal Springfield Custom. That thing was maintenance heavy, but it was also a tack driver. Accurate as could be, and impressive to look at as well.

-
Back