GoDeadOn App. Tried it? Using it?

-

RockinRobin

Reaction score
I downloaded this and fiddled with it a little. I like that you can just take a picture of your time slip and it fills in all of the data. Haven't tried it at the track but apparently if you scan your time slip just after the pass if will fill in weather conditions if you tell it where you are.

I downloaded this and fiddled with it a little. I like that you can just take a picture of your time slip and it fills in all of the data. Haven't tried it at the track but apparently if you scan your time slip just after the pass if will fill in weather conditions if you tell it where you are.

I have the Dr. Dial in app, but the one you downloaded sounds much easier since it just scans the time slip. I may have to buy that one when I make it back to the track this year. I’m pretty anal about record keeping and data collection so any way to make collecting data and recording runs easier has my attention.

I have the Dr. Dial in app, but the one you downloaded sounds much easier since it just scans the time slip. I may have to buy that one when I make it back to the track this year. I’m pretty anal about record keeping and data collection so any way to make collecting data and recording runs easier has my attention.
The app is free as far as I can tell. If you want it to predict your et's you have to pay for it.

The app is free as far as I can tell. If you want it to predict your et's you have to pay for it.

I’ll download the free one haha. I have an altronics weather predictor which I love and use habitually for data rather than prediction. I always have to remind myself that it only is basing ET predictions off weather. And as we all know, there are MANY more factors other than just weather that affect our ETs.

UPDATE: I made a couple of passes tonight and when I went to scan my time slips it said I had to pay the registration fee to scan time slips from now on. I guess they let me do a few free ones to get me interested. No thanks.

-
Back