Going Back to Work!!!

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
Back on June 27th, I found out that my position at work was being eliminated. (On June 28th, I found my job posted online at the company's website, but that's another story). My last day at work was July 13th, and I've been on unemployment since. I hate having to file for unemployment, because I feel like I'm a failure for not being able to provide for my family. But, I'm glad it's there in cases like this. Anyway, to make a long story short, I interviewed for a position last Friday, and I got the call today offering me the job. Full time, medical, dental, and 401K. First time I've actually had benefits since 2007. Needless to say, I'm pretty stoked! The pay isn't the greatest, but it's a job and that's the main thing these days. Wish me luck!

That's great congrats,don't feel like a falure your last job loss was not your falt and you paid into the system so you deserved your share. You are different you never gave up and actually tried to get a job unlike others whom choose to slack and collect till they run out of funds and then complain. Congrats on the new job i'm sure you will do well.

Medical, dental are worth an extra $10.00 dollars an hour.
If the company matches 4% on the 401k consider that free money.

To you my man....."GOOD LUCK AND HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!"
And keep working hard, It's one of the few things in life we still have, our self esteem.
(and I'm damn glad the help you needed was there for you, when you needed it!)

-
Back