[Found!] GOLD cragar super tricks

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember the Super Trick wheels being gold in color, I had my gold anodized years ago to compliment the color of my car.

I don't remember the Super Trick wheels being gold in color, I had my gold anodized years ago to compliment the color of my car.
Honestly, maybe they didnt. I have seen several sets, and its possible like you, someone just created them. Thats part of the reason I posted the WTB. Just to see what comments would come up and what if any supertricks were out there in gold. If nothing shows, Ill just get a set of standard supertricks and anodize em. Thanks all for the help.

Honestly, maybe they didnt. I have seen several sets, and its possible like you, someone just created them. Thats part of the reason I posted the WTB. Just to see what comments would come up and what if any supertricks were out there in gold. If nothing shows, Ill just get a set of standard supertricks and anodize em. Thanks all for the help.

I wonder if the new ones are still spun alum. , which was really pretty weak ! ???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back