Gonna be lonely around here!!

-

68DartProject

M O P A R
Reaction score
Just thought I would let everyone know that I had to make a really hard decision this past Saturday to part from my girl. Bad news first, I had to sell the 68 Dart. Along with the 72 Parts Swinger. It just seems that I never have the time to do what I really wanted and needed to do with the 68. Good news is the guy mentioned he would take both. And that she will be going to a good home to a 50'x50' shop with a lift. Should make the deal in a couple of days. Guy seemed excited. I'm sure I will get another one in the future.

Thanks,
Michael

Sorry to hear.Let a few of my "girls" go,over the years.It sucks,sometimes.

Oh that's too bad. At first I thought you were givin the old lady the heave ho, sometimes that's not a bad thing. The car on the other hand :(

I have actually changed my name on here in the past. You need to talk to either Joey or Adam, and they can help you out. Good luck.

I gave mine up almost twenty years ago, interests change started four wheeling, i have hurt my back well now i am looking for something just to drive around and enjoy with out the beating of a trail. in time another will fill its space

Thanks for the few suggestions on a new name. Pretty funny stuff. I will come up with something. Yeah I have to send Joey an email over or Adam. Will do it when the cars are actually gone and cash in hand.

-
Back