Good deal/ Bad deal

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Hey everyone........Found a fender...one down one to go..........Need opinions..........$150.00 for a passengers fender 68 Dart. He says its N.O.S...........Is it????????? For $150.00 i didnt really care........Can anyone tell me? BTW NO antenna hole??????????......Dont mind the dirt and whats with the fuzzies in the 4th pic?..Thanks

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 002.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 163
  • 003.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 004.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 005.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 174
It looks to be NOS and in good shape for $150 JMO.Tape up a good magnet and run around it,just to be sure it,s not packed.:evil3:

Packed?????????????Shes all metal and primed............Not sure what you mean..Packed??????????There is some faint yellow numbers on the underside of the top part of the fender...cant really read them.........Thanks all>

Looks good and solid Edd congrats! Just make sure it is not full of bondo (packed), but I seriously doubt it from the way it looks. It will be a little tricky with the 67 headlight bezels, but nothing too crazy.

Dont worry bout no hole for antenna, they came 2 ways... the right way and the wrong way. Damn good deal for that price!!

Hey Nitemoves, pettybludart, 65vart and I are going to Nigels (National Moparts) on Saturday, anything on your wish list we could grab for you??

if you need it & it is a rust free fender that is a great deal, hard to find a good part at a fair price when you need it, Lawrence

-
Back