Good Guy Alert! 64dartwagon

-

7071DartGTReg

Deceased - RIP Bruce
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Giving a slap on the back and a big Thank-You!:cheers:

I was gonna buy some wagon parts from 64dartwagon. I came up broke. I emailed him and told him I couldn't do the deal after all.

His reply: " Go ahead and send me your address and I'll send them to you"! And you know what? He did, postage on him! I really don't know what else to say! I emailed him back to Thank him and his reply: "Don't worry about the postage, just pass on the favor".

Wow.
Once again: Good Guy Alert! 64dartwagon

Later,
Bruce B.

Awesome... you just gotta love the members of this forum... now someone send me a hood for my car, haha. Just kidding of course.... but this place has some of the best members anywhere.

Good for you 64dartwagon. We need more members like you.

Let me add this (and I should have mentioned it long ago). Travis did me a solid by picking up a fender that I had purchased on Ebay. Not only did he pick it up, he stored it for at least 6 weeks and even moved and took it with him. Travis, thanks again. You are definitely one of the FABO good guys.

Like I have always said "we have the best of the best here"
Why to go 64dartwagon. :cheers:

Travis has also helped me.

Great guy for sure......:cheers: :cheers:.......and 8)

im a member from ohio! have many mopars! if anyone needs anything and mean anything(HELP) im here!.............proud to be part of FABO!

-
Back