Good guy alert, Mrmopartech!

-

dart_man440

Mopar 4 Life
Reaction score
Just wanted everyone to know about the great experience I had with Scott (Mrmopartech), I have just received some items that I purchased from him and let me tell you, they are just as he described them. It took a while to get here to Az, but not his fault by any means, we can blame it on Customs. It sure is nice to deal we people like him, highly recomended. Thank you Scott!

Rob.

When Mrmopartech gets to Moparfest, I will buy him a couple for you fellas. He's offered me some expertise also(good thing too, I'm kinda dopey),and help like this isn't found in a lot of other hobbies. Of course, other hobbies aren't as cool as ours!!!

I bought some parts from him also. He made me a great deal and offered some good advise on my project. The parts were in very good shape and his advise was dead on target. Buy him a Yuengling for me!

I will go along with the rest here. I talked to Scott for about 15 or 20 minutes by phone. First class guy and lots of knowledge.

Jack

A Yuengling?
What the hell is that? A Christmas tree ornament?
I'm buying Scott a couple beers, not a Yuen....How do you even say that? Can you tell, I'm a dumb mountain boy?

Who the hell's Mrmopartech??? (Just Joking :evil2: )

:thumblef: All around outstanding member :thumblef:

Spent "much" of his own time on the phone helping me as well. Yup, he's on my X-mas list. :notworth: Thanks also Scott.

To Mtnemomopar, It's an American Specialty beer.

yuengling_lager_bottle.jpg

Yuengling, pronounced "yeng'-ling", is a dark lager brewed in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. It is similar to Killians, but not quite as strong. Good flavor, not too "hoppy".

Whats special about it, is it American beer with alchohol?

Hoo boy, that was mean eh? ok, I'm signing out now, before the lynching.

Yuengling is great, and actually taking off in some weird places in the US outside of PA. Apparently it's the 'import American beer' outside the country, kinda like how Foster's is Australia's import beer and apparently Australians don't drink it...

Anyway, Yuengling and Guinness are the only things usually on tap around here that I'll drink. ;)

-
Back